As market researchers, we are often tasked with measuring how certain groups value different brands.For instance, we might be asked: “What is the value of the MD Anderson brand?”The primary challenge we face in answering this kind of question is that... read more
What Healthcare Brands do People Value Most?
MDRG Uses Choice Based Conjoint and Interactive Simulation to Quantify Brand Value in Healthcare.
What deep emotional needs does travel fulfill for you?With some soul searching and self-reflection, maybe you can answer that question. However, as researchers, we can’t expect respondents to accurately and clearly articulate their deepest emotional needs.... read more
What Deep Emotional Needs Do Caribbean Travel Destinations Fulfill?
Using Metaphors to Uncover Subconscious Attitudes
Humans are not rational actors. We are greatly influenced by social and cognitive elements.This notion – a theoretical building block of both behavioral economics and anthropology – is steadily gaining greater recognition. For instance, a recent article in the New... read more
American Culinary Taboos and the End of the Economic Man*
Why MDRG Looks Beyond Classic Economic Theory with Holistic Methods
Most Recent Posts
- Week 6 MaxDiff College Football Tiered Rankings: Dream Matchups Revealed October 11, 2017
- Coach O’s Approval Rating is Bad, But Not as Bad as Butch Jones October 6, 2017
- Week 5 MaxDiff College Football Tiered Rankings: Washington State Shakes Up The Tiers October 4, 2017
- Week 4 MaxDiff Fanalytics College Football Rankings and Analysis: UGA and TCU Emerge as Contenders September 27, 2017
- Week 3 MaxDiff Fanalytics College Football Rankings and Analysis September 20, 2017