Attitudes, Awareness and Usage
Today, there are many products and services vying for share of consumers’ wallets and attention. It is important for a business to have an accurate assessment of how its brand is faring in the competitive landscape. Attitudes, awareness and usage research evaluates a company’s performance by measuring awareness of brands and products/services; attitudes that impact satisfaction, purchase and loyalty; and product/service usage.
- Are they aware of our company and products?
- How do they feel about our products?
- How do customers use our products?
- What are our products strengths and weaknesses relative to those of our competitors?
How does attitudes, awareness and usage research benefit my company?
MDRG can set up a tracking study to benchmark your company’s performance in the marketplace and to monitor changes. This type of research produces actionable results that allow your company to modify marketing communication strategies to highlight your strengths and give you the competitive advantage.
Attitudes, awareness and usage research will provide insights to:
- Identify attributes that drive purchase
- Measure client and competitors’ brand performance on attributes
- Develop marketing campaigns that emphasize your relative strengths
- Establish a baseline from which to track performance
- Measure and track ad awareness and usage